- Macroeconomic and Financial Policies
- Industry and Market Policies
- Public Finance and Social Policy
- North Korean Economic Studies
- Global Economy
- Regulatory Studies
- Economic Information and Education Center
- Public and Private Infrastructure Investment Management Center
- Center for International Development
and International Cooperation
This department seeks to advance multilateral approaches
by addressing key G20 issues such as global governance,
international economy, and structural reform.
Major research fields
We reject unauthorized collection of email addresses posted on our website by using email address collecting programs or other technical devices. To access the email address, please type in the characters exactly as they appear in the box below.
Please enter the security code to prevent unauthorized information collection.