- Macroeconomic and Financial Policies
- Industry and Market Policies
- Public Finance and Social Policy
- North Korean Economic Studies
- Global Economy
- Regulatory Studies
- Economic Information and Education Center
- Public and Private Infrastructure Investment Management Center
- Center for International Development
Fiscal and Social policies
to Improve the Quality of Life and Fiscal Management
The department supports the design of public policies
in response to various economic and social needs
through comprehensive research on social welfare and fiscal sustainability.
Major research fields
We reject unauthorized collection of email addresses posted on our website by using email address collecting programs or other technical devices. To access the email address, please type in the characters exactly as they appear in the box below.
Please enter the security code to prevent unauthorized information collection.