※ Search for Experts by Departments
Department of Macroeconomic and Financial PoliciesView Departments
The department offers macroeconomic policy direction based on in-depth research on the structure and management of the Korean economy. It also analyzes issues and recommends policies in international trade and finance.
- · Forward-looking policy ideas at the national level
- · Macroeconomic management and practices
- · Infrastructure for macroeconomic policies
- · Influence of employment and income distribution on the real economy
- · Monetary and credit control policies
- · International trade and economic environment
- · International finance
- · Real estate market diagnosis and study on the effect of real estate policy
Dept. of Macroeconomic and Financial Policies
Government Bond Research Unit
We reject unauthorized collection of email addresses posted on our website by using email address collecting programs or other technical devices. To access the email address, please type in the characters exactly as they appear in the box below.
Please enter the security code to prevent unauthorized information collection.