- Macroeconomic and Financial Policies
- Industry and Market Policies
- Public Finance and Social Policy
- North Korean Economic Studies
- Global Economy
- Regulatory Studies
- Economic Information and Education Center
- Public and Private Infrastructure Investment Management Center
- Center for International Development
Industry and Market Policy
in the Corporate, Financial and Labor Markets
The department analyzes the economic impact of policies
on various markets and institutions to promote greater fairness
and efficiency, and a dynamic economic environment.
Major research fields
We reject unauthorized collection of email addresses posted on our website by using email address collecting programs or other technical devices. To access the email address, please type in the characters exactly as they appear in the box below.
Please enter the security code to prevent unauthorized information collection.